● This high density 3528 flexible LED strip is extremely bright, with 240 LEDs/meter in a single row. It’s not available in waterproof because it would get rather hot inside a silicone sheath. We recommend you use a heat sink and provide some ventilation.
● Using 1200 LEDs 3528 SMD, the single-row LED light strips emits up to 7800lm. The 240LEDs 3528 LED strip lights can be easily cut into 6-LEDs and installed with its peel-and-stick adhesive backing.
● We have many dozens of suitable aluminum channels to act as heat sinks and recommend using one with this strip.
● With 240 LEDs per meter, the light is more even, and if you use our track with diffusers, you can get rid of the dots completely, which is a desired feature in direct lighting applications.
● It’s bright, but it’s dimmable, so get one of our high quality dimming drivers and use a recommended Lutron dimmer to adjust your light intensity with style, and with the comfort of knowing that we sell the best dimming drivers money can buy, so your LEDs will last a long time.
– 2-5 years Warranty
– Available in Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, White and Warm White Colors
– CE, RoHS Listed
– Fully Dimmable
– 120° Beam Angle
– Efficiency up to 90 lm/W
– Short LED pitch of 5/16″ (8mm)
– Double density LEDs for high brightness output
– Thermally Resistant 3M adhesive for long lasting bond
– Single BIN LED selection to ensure color consistency
– Maximum Length in Series 32ft 10in (10 Meters)
– Highest quality components packaged 3528 SMD LEDs
|Model No.||Color||Length (m)||LED Q’ty||LED Type||Beam Angle (degrees)||Voltage (V DC)||Max Power Consumption (W/m)|
LED Strip Structure
There are no reviews yet.