- QUICK AND FLEXIBLE CONNECTION: Connect COB High Density Light strips to wire without stripping insulation, no soldering. The Alightings 2pin led light connectors are suitable for 5mm COB LED strip lights, One end connects 2-conductor 22 gauge extension cable and another end for cob led strip. The led tape light connectors can not work with 10mm led strips, 3528 rgb led strip, or 20 awg wire.
- FREE FROM THE LIMIT OF TERMINAL POSITION: Connect wire by yourself as need, use these COB 2pin led connectors with 22 gauge 2 conductor extension cable to get lighting exactly where you want it. No mater board to wire input or strip to strip jumper, extension distance and angle are no more problems to you.
- STRONG COMPATABILITY: The led strip connector compatible with 5v, 12v, 24v led light strips, work for IP20 5mm width 3528 2 Soldering Pads tape light. You only need to align the front side (led surface) of the light strip with the pins of the connector, and then buckle the transparent cover to achieve a stable and good connection. Suit for 22 awg 2 conductor wire, solid wire and multi-core wire.
- Allow user to attach 2 conductor flat wire according project requirement (Wire Color, Cross Section, length,etc)
- Support big current
- Good for high density light LED strip,don’t mask light of first LED.
- Gripping LED strip very reliably
Note: above operation is about non-waterproof version, waterproof types are such similar.
- LED Types: COB ,8MM
- LED Quantity Supported: 30~90 LEDs/Meter
All LED strip listed above are with 2 soldering pads on 8mm wide FPCB
2 pin 5mm for COB Strips lights
|Strip Protection||IP20 COB||IP20 COB|
|Type||Strip to wire||Strip to strip joint|
|Workable Wire Gauge||22 AWG||/|
|Workable Wire Cross Sectional Area||0.34 mm²||/|
|Workable Wire OD||Max 2.1 mm||/|
|Way of Contact||insulation-piercing contact|
|Housing Color (cap/base)||Transparent|
|Min.LED Strip Thickness||>0.2mm|
|Pin Material||Phosphor Copper (Cu)|
|Flame Retardant Level||UL94v-0|
Remark: The data above are tested under 25℃.
If you have no idea, click >>