NOTE: 1.Make sure your section of LED light strip is 10MM wide 5050 RGB STANDARD WATERPROOF LED Strip Light(PU surface).
2 .If your strip are NON-WATERPROOF or NON-STANDARD WATERPROOF lights(too soft or too thin), pls use this item (ASIN:B01MU7FKUK)
Solderless Wire Joint Quick Splice Connector for 20-18awg Cable
Our products were an innovative safe and quick wire connector,peeling free,tapping free and twisting free. well waterproof and dust proof function. it greatly changes the way of wire connection .it allow any users to just insert the wire into wire joint and press cover by pliers to connect the wire safely and conveniently.
Firmly bite the strip, no need to peel back the silicon cover
Updated version of LED strip connectors, assemble wire by yourself as needed, flexible to different project! No need to solder. Just clasp your prepared led strip section into the connector to get connected. Connect waterproof LED strip without removing surface coating silicon gel, compatible with 30-120 LEDs/M strip, made of flame retardant material, safely use. Support high current LED strip lights.
- This LED Strip Connector suitable for 4 pin 10mm 5050 waterproof LED strip lights(PU surface,not Silicone surface), One end connect 4-conductor flat RGB extension wire and another end for rgb led strip
- Connects directly to 4pin 10 mm PCB board(No need stripping glue coating on PCB). Compatible with both 12v and 24v 5050 rgb led strip, addressable led light strip ws2813(upgraded ws2812b led strip)
- RGB Strip to Wire Connector connect wire with length you want, without stripping wire. Compatible with 20-18awg 4 conductor wire, solid wire or stranded wire, Use these with the 4 core extension wire to get lighting exactly where you want it
- Firmly bite through the led light strips, don’t like old style led strip connectors only conductive connection, it is a solid connection and much stronger
- If your led strips are NON-WATERPROOF or NON-STANDARD WATERPROOF lights(too soft or too thin ), pls refer to this item (ASIN:B01MU7FKUK)
Strip End Connection:
1.Open the transparent cover of connector up to 90 degrees.
2.Peel off the 3M glue from the back of the strip light.
3.Insert the strip section to the end of strip side of connector, keep the PU surface face up.
4.Close the transparent cap with a plier until it is fully seated on both sides of the bottom base.
Wire End Connection:
1.Cut the desired wire length and insert it directly into the guide slot.
2.Make sure that the positive & negative on the strip light surface are corresponding to the ones on the wires.
3.Close the transparent cap with a plier until it is fully seated on both sides of the bottom base.
4. End of installation.